STP8301- "Educational Psychology" course. This is a compulsory 3 credit
course in Post Graduate Diploma in Education Programme. This course is
designed for teachers interested in learning about Educational
STP8302 - Foundations of Education course is specially designed to assist individuals who are in the field of education to explain the discipline of education in philosophical and sociological perspectives. This is one of the compulsory courses of the Post Graduate Diploma in Education Programme (Level 8). This is a 3 Credit course. You need to spend about 150 hours to complete this course.
This is a compulsory course for the Post Graduate Diploma in Education programme, offered by the Department of Secondary and Tertiary Education of the Faculty of Education .
The course consists of seventeen study sessions, and you are supposed to spend 200 notional hours to complete this course successfully.
- Teacher: Dr J. D. Careemdeen
- Teacher: Dr. D. V. M. De Silva
- Teacher: Mr. M. N. C. Fernando
- Teacher: W. M. A. P. S. Fernando
- Teacher: Palika Jayasinghe
- Teacher: Dr. K.G.C. Kandangama
- Teacher: Prof. Shironica P. Karunanayake
- Teacher: Prof. Sasikala Kugamoorthy
- Teacher: Rajini Mangaleswarasharma
- Teacher: Dr. F. M. Nawastheen
- Teacher: Ms.S.A.S.K. Perera
- Teacher: Mr P. Ramthass
- Teacher: Mr. M.L. Sudarshana
- Teacher: Mr. R. Vivekanantharasa
- Teacher: Dr. Shaminda Wanasinghe